Tuesday, April 3

Beds & Headboards

Finding the right bed/headboard can be the perfect jumping off point in designing a bedroom.  With so many options (fabric, wood, metal, woven, patterned, tufted - the list goes on) the decision is a big one to make.  In my recent search for a client these are a few that caught my attention:


If a fabric headboard is what you are looking for, there are online shops that make the search simple.  At Serena & Lily and Ballard Designs you can choose from fantastic frames and fabrics to get just the look you have in mind.  Here is an example of a combination from Ballard Designs.




1. Grace Headboard - Z Gallerie
2. Charlie Headboad - Z Gallerie
3. Oly Studio Diego Bed Gold - Layla Grayce
4. Filmore Bed with Nailheads - Serena & Lily
5. Savana Bed - Hudson Madison
6. Isabella - The Cross Decor & Design
7. Atwood - Crate & Barrel

6 comments:

  1. I love the patterned headboards you have at the top. Gorgeous!! I seem to know what I like but you think I can actually decide on which one I want to buy? indecisive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love the Charlie Headboard!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Can we change that already? I think it might be too soon! LOL In our new home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished this great debate in my master bedroom redo. I ended up with a combination of number 1 and 7. I just came across your blog through hodge:podge and am so excited to find other Canadian blogs. Please vist me over at www.timberandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patterned headboards above are just amazing. They look beautiful and trendy at the same time.For such kind of headboards shopping online you can visit Diana Beds - your online shopping destination..

    ReplyDelete